Next time you want to hit the gays over the head with all they do wrong (i.e. "Rise of the Douchefag", Dec. 2009, pgs. 78-80), you may want to make sure that in the previous month's issue, you didn't have a gay dude make out with a straight girl. You know, kinda revokes your credibility a bit. (See Adam Lambert).
Despite the fact that what you were getting at was kinda true, unless you're gonna have the balls to call out every other minority on all their shit, I would appreciate it if you left the judgement of all us "fags" to other publications that wholly identify with us rather than just display fashion and then ridicule it's readers. I mean really, how many straight men do you honestly think read Details?
Last I checked, you "straight" guys had plenty of your own issues to wrestle with, why don't you concentrate on those for a bit longer.
Thanks in advance,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment