Friday, May 22, 2009

First Atomik Playlist!

So here is the playlist for my set from 11ish to around 1:30ish.  I am still waiting on A-Ron's list, but when I have it, I'll combine the two.

Kylie Minogue - Boombox (L.A. Riots Mix)
MIA - Jimmy (mashed up with . . .)
Madonna - Hung Up
Green Day - Know Your Enemy
Garbage - Sex is not the Enemy
Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk with my Heart
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Honey Bear
Goldfrap - Ooh La La (mashed up with . . .)
Lada Gaga - Pokerface (acoustic and album version)
Madonna - Burning Up (Re-Invention Studio Mix)
Franz Ferdinand - This Fire
Missy Elliot - I'm Really Hot
Kylie Minogue - Like A Drug
Gwen Stefani - Yummy
Janet Jackson -  Miss You Much
Nine Inch Nails - Only
Kid Cudi - Day and Night (Crookers Remix)
Madonna - I Love New York
Rihanna - Breaking Dishes (Soul Seekerz Remix)
The Dead 60's - Riot Radio
Robyn - Dream On
Heart - Barracuda
Heart vs Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Barracuda
Linkin Park - Bleed It Out
MIA - XR2
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop til you get Enough
Britney Spears - Slave 4 U
Lady Gaga - The Fame
Madonna - Material Girl
Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted Snake
Blondie - Atomic

Thanks again to all who came out last night.  Next week will be another awesome party and we look forward to seeing those who came and those who are yet to come.

No comments: